Monday, 9 May 2011

Dream Journal Entry #3

Happened-April.28/11
Setting-Classroom,Town

The thing about this dream was that it was a dream in a dream.The actual dream was in a classroom.My class was I think either assigned a project or we were going on a fieldtrip.Either way,we all weree asked to get a sheet signed by our parents/guardians.It was to agree to eat this mysterious food.Everyone got it signed except for me.

The day that everyone ate it a few seconds after they would have this demonic looking face,and would then try and kill me.In this situation there would always be a pipe or some kind of useful weapon.Anyways,all I had to do was keep myself alive.

Then I woke up in my other dream.I was back at the beginning of the dream,my other one.I was in the classroom again right from where the class was given the sheet.If this makes any sense,what happened was it was like I went in the future and foresaw whatwas going to occur later in my dream.Waking up was me going back in time to the present of my dream.The only thing is i'm not sure when I did fall alsleep in the classroom during the dream to have the second dream happen.

So basically now I was back to where my dream started from.I told everyone what was gonna happen if they ate the food.Of course they didn't even believe me for saying that though.


Having this dream was in conclusion,actually a great experience for me.This was the first time i've ever had this happen.I think it would be cool if this kind of thing happened in reality.

Any dreams you wanna share fell free to in the comment box below,thanks...Also follow<------

No comments:

Post a Comment