Friday, 22 April 2011

Dream Journal Entry #1

Date:April.16 2011
Setting:School

Possibly one of the weirdest dreams i've ever had.What happened was I was at school and everyone I knew came up to me sad saying to me "Oh my gosh,i'm gonna miss you".I soon after found out what was going on right then and there.It was scary really but it was my last day on earth and I was left with only a few hours to say my goodbyes to everyone.I still remember near the end of this dream that i was talking to one of my teachers and she said "Bye".I was kind of puzzled at this point why she said that all the sudden.She then pointed behind me at the school parking lot.There it was,they were ready to take me.

If you have any weird dream experiences,please feel free to share them by posting them in the comment box below.(make sure they're appropiate,please :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment